We’ve got options for all runners and walkers looking to have a rockin’ good time at the Shamrockin Run! Participate in the 8K race, and stick around for the Shamrockin’ post-race party with Jambalaya, Free Guinness Beer, and Music.
If you’re feeling particularly festive, sign up for the Guinness Challenge. Participating athletes run the same 8K (4.97 mile) course, but are required to drink 4oz cup of Guinness Beer at designated locations near each mile mark along the course. Top finishers receive a cash prize – and a case of Guinness, of course!
All Pre-Registered Shamrockin Run NOLA Participants Receive:
- Shamrockin’ Run Cotton Tech T-shirt
- Complimentary Guinness Beer (for participants 21 and older)
- Bib Tag Timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Complimentary Servings of Jambalaya
- Entertainment – DJ Dance Music to Rock Audubon Park
- All Finishers Receive A Commemorative Shamrockin Finisher Medal
Shamrockin’ Run Race Packet Pick Up and
Saturday, March 14, 2020, 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Packet Pick Up
- Audubon Park, Shelter #10
- 6500 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70118
On-site registration closes at 4:00pm on Friday
Sunday, March 15, 2020, 6:00am – 7:30am
- Race Day Registration and pre-registered Packet Pick Up
- Audubon Park at Shelter #10 (MAP)
- 6:00am to 7:30am ONLY!
Individual Entry Price – $50.00
Guinness Challenge Entry Price – $60.00 (based on available slots)
Shamrockin’ Run Rocks Post Race Party
Once you’ve completed the fastest 8K-road race in the world join us for the best St. Patty’s Day Party in the south. Shamrockin’ Run New Orleans will provide finishers and their guests with the following post event festivities!
- Post Event Food, Jambalaya